Countdown

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hmm what to call this

Shirts was a sucess! I have a few blue ones to sell if you want one! $25 each! Let me know! We made just over $600 on that! Thank you.

No new updates on ladybug I wish China would send us one. I pray that she is doing great and thriving! The boys talk about her all the time. My niece wants to give everything to her. She says "Auntie this can be for your baby" And says to Tyrin "this is for your sister" or "your sister needs to come home soon"! It is so fun to watch the boys excitement and listen to them talk about there sister. We are all so in love. Can not wait to kiss her!

We are doing a 31 fundraiser right now. We get 25% of all sales! So many fun things in the catalog! https://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx
They have great summer specials! Let me know if you have questions. (not sure if anyone really reads this blog). Some days think this is just for me!! And for memories! If you are reading hope you enjoy!

So many people always ask "why" adopt "why" China.
Adoption is hard but why not adopt? Why allow these children to have no family. Why leave them in an orphan. Why not give them life. Give them hope. Give them a future. I could not imagine not having my family. Even though there are challenges struggles and we dont always get alone. We are family. And when life is ugly they are there most of the time. They dont support us always. But we are family. This little one needs that. I thank you for praying for her and us. Pray that we bond. Pray that she is healthy. Pray that her life will be blessed because we are in it.

Nehemiah 1:10
10 “Lord, these are your servants, your own people. You rescued them by your great power and strength. 11 Listen now to my prayer and to the prayers of all your other servants who want to honor you. Give me success today and make the emperor merciful to me.” 

This verses are some of my favorite. The study I did on Nehemiah was the light in my path to adoption. More on that later. 

Many blessings

No comments: