Countdown

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tacos and Bingo

What a great night the Tacos and Bingo night was! It was lots of fun for us and I hope everyone that came had fun to. We are greatful for you coming and hanging with us last night. We raised $630 dollars! That is so awesome. God is so good.
I do have to say I hate asking for money. I hate feeling like I am begging every step of the way. If I come across that way I don't want. I just want her to be home. I want this to be cheaper. I want to have the money in my bank and not have to ask. But adoption is expensive. I dont have lots of money. We dont have extra money. We have debt, car payments, and student loans. We live on what we make and not a lot left! So here we are asking for your help. Trusting God to bring the right people into our lives to bless us. And we know this chapter will soon be over. Soon we will have taken her from a life of no love, no hope, and a unsure of future.
Pray that we can have another successful fundraiser.
Pray that we can get grants.
Pray that we listen to what God wants. 

No comments: