Countdown

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Realization yesterday on Easter next year we will have one more.
One more to get dressed. One that will take more time to look pretty. Boys are easy. Get dressed maybe wet the hair and out the door. Pray that they dont jump in the puddle before church. Girls you have hair to do, the right shoes and dress. I know yesterday it took me almost an hour to get ready most days 20 to 30 minutes and I am good. And then it sunk in next year I have another princess to get ready. I can not wait for her to be here. I can not wait to go dress shopping. It makes my heart sad that she didnt get to celebrate yesterday. She probably didnt have anyone tell her they love her. And the reason we celebrate a glorious day. I love Resurrection Sunday for many reasons. In my heart it is a new season. Spring and summer. Things are blooming. The sun is shinning. It is a new leaf in my heart. It re sets me for another year. Every year I look forwarded to Easter and the re setting of me. I love Christmas but my true favorite is Easter. Jesus arose the story is so true and amazing. It digs into my soul. It makes me want to have peace and love. It makes me want to be the hands and feet of Jesus. My Jesus was beaten and whipped for me. He was put in a tomb and then HE ROSE. HE IS ALIVE. All for me. I love his story of his birth but that is just a birth not what he did for us. I get teary eyed every time I picture the story of his death. Soon I can share this one more special girl. I get to teach her about our amazing Jesus. Something she would not have if it was not for us. Adoption has really pulled on my heart to be a better mom. Too love more and forgive even more. Happy Easter. Go in peace.

No comments: