Countdown

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Update

Fingerprints are done ~ Mailed 3/10/14 will take 45 to 60 days
Letter of Intent- Week 1 of waiting done 2 to 3 more, we are waiting on a PA pre approval from China
Backround check with WSP- Ready to be mailed 3/10 as well
Bio for home study in progress hope to have it off to her in the next week or so.

  • Working on lots of things and waiting. We will wait lots in this process. 
  • Working on fundraisers going to do a night time Easter Egg hunt April 18th put it on your calendar it is free unless you want to donate :) 
  • Going to put together a dinner for first part of May or end of April stay tuned for date
  • Doing a yard sale first part of June, if you have junk you want to get rid of I will come get it and sell it :)
  • My awesome sister in law is working on shirts. Can not wait!!!
  • Starting a magic melt fundraiser. We are selling 10 flavor of scentless wax (like the scentsy bars) for $4 bars each let me know if you want to take a sheet and sell to your friends or if you want to but some.
We need help getting money. We have had several donate we need hundreds more. Please help us bring her home. I hate asking for money and we can not do this on our own. Send us a check use the paypal link call me and I will come get it from you. I am so tired of asking already for donations so please do it or pray that God will just open the flood gates of blessings. I promise to re pay what I can and we will forever be grateful for your blessings.

Need to right a letter to send to family and friends, anyone good at fundraiser letters and want to right it.

Thank you so much we love you all.
Ladybug needs all of us to get her home. She is waiting on us. I wish I had the money now and did not have to ask, I wish I did not have to work so hard, BUT I know God is shaping me and Torsten, and wanting us to leap in faith, he wants us to trust him, he wants us to lean on him, and he has brought us here. The way that doors have opened with the home study, able to get the fingerprints so soon, able to have enough money to pay for all of these things so far, the class I (LA) am going to next month counts towards our education credits we have to have, it is amazing to see how this is shaping us. I can not wait to have approval to share her beautiful face with you.
Hugs and loves
Torsten and Leigh Ann

No comments: