Countdown

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Reality

Kind of real when we got the approval letter and the bottom half was in Chinese and the top half is translated. We really are bringing a little girl home that does not know our language, we do not know hers, and everything has to be translated. Will be fun!!!!

It is amazing how hard this, how expensive this is, and yet China does not want to keep her. Why does it have to be this way. I wish we could win the lotto and bring her home now. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I know that we will learn a lot through this process. We will have to lean on God, we will have to lean on friends, we will have to ask for help, all things we are not good at doing. Maybe God is calling us through the process to learn something great. Either way I will listen, trust, and work hard. 

Not sleeping yet as I am talking to a mom that just got home last night from our orphanage. She seen our little girl. Her words are huge. She said "Aaaahhhh!!!! Yes!!! Oh my goodness, I prayed for her to find her family!!! She smiles ALL THE TIME!!!! PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!! What a little joy to have! I'll do my best to send you more pics asap!!!!Ok, I'm in tears now!!" And many other great things about our little love. It is so touching,warming, amazing, and breath taking to hear from another mom that touched and seen my little girl days ago.

I will not stop till she is home. I will sell everything but the kitchen sink if I have to. Dogs included. 



No comments: