Countdown

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Langley Family vs China

Quote to remember from bff "It is a kindred spirit special kind of love the heart of an adoptive special needs mamma has.. and I have seen you growing and God working in you... for this very moment." "I was very unsure about foster to adopt for you... I really didn't see it being a fit... But I have peace in my heart about this journey." And every time I said foster to adopt she cringed I could see if from being friends for many years. I was scared to tell her but excited to tell her about this journey as I was not ready to see her cringe. I was not ready for shut down and someone to stop me. But as friends do and as God coordinated for us to have dinner I spilled the beans. I couldnt hold it in. The smile from the table warmed my heart. I have seen God work daily and hourly in my life. I have chosen to serve him, love him and follow his commandments and want to be his hands and feet. So you will see how we lean on him through this process. I can tell you from a year ago he has been very involved in this process and getting us ready for a roller coaster like no other. He was preparing us the day Torsten adopted Bailey. He was getting us ready for what the next year will look like. I am sorry if you are not following Christ or you do not believe in him. But I guarantee if you choose to read this blog and follow our journey to bringing ladybug home you are going to see Jesus prevailing every step of the way. We have chosen to follow him and he has chosen us to save one little girl from not having a family. 

We have told all close family minus one who will not answer the phone and every one is on board and supportive of us. We have a very large army and we have drawn our weapons and have entered the field Langley Family vs China

No comments: